View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My partner and I flew from Broken Hill in outback Australia to Paris for the gig. I casually met this guy having a wander around Paris by himself, 5 days before the gig.

We had a great chat, I asked about his health and his family. Lindsey as always was warm, engaging and took the time to have a genuine 15 min chat with a fan. I explained where we had travelled from and what his music means to me personally since i was 12 years old.

He offered to take a photo and excitedly said "see you at the show!"

The day of the gig was a killer and still hurts; the reality of being a Lindsey fan in Australia is a ****ing nightmare. But alas, if he is healthy and wants to continue I want him to kill it. I figure someone in the band, if not Linds himself, caught covid and they have waited the 7 days required isolation period.

Lack of information is beyond rude and disrespectful but not shocking from Lindsey's team or should we say lack of team. It's a disaster and i'm sure he would be furious. But the UK tour has to go ahead in his mind at the sake of the continental Europe shows. He has lost so so so much money on this tour.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0107.jpg (96.4 KB, 129 views)