Thread: Get Tusked
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 01:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightback818 View Post
this post is so stupid and generalizing... Never did I say Lindsey "had it coming" or that I even support it happening... I said Stevie should've ideally shut up regardless of the drama between them and finished up the last few years they have left, they've dealt with each other's toxic behaviors for decades.

My point is that certain people that have nothing better to do in their life but come on here and b*tch in every single post about how terrible Stevie and Mick are... and to whoever said I "went off topic" with my rant, it was very clearly in topic because every thread regardless of the beginning topic becomes a toilet of people's hateful bs about Stevie and Mick, and unsurprisingly by the same like three people that apparently have very little to do outside of this forum and come on here angry and upset every single day... and actually someone earlier posted an interview of ken talking about the firing, so it was very much on topic
HAHAH generalizing? I wasn't even trying to imply that's exactly what YOU said personally.

Again..as Elle said, this rabbit hole began when somebody decided to make a post RANTING about all of the negativity towards Stevie and the rest of the band.

Also, you're arguing with people who have been following this band and message board since the 90's. We've witnessed several decades of Mick & Stevie b*ll****. This isn't the first rodeo for many of us.

Spare me the Buckingham cult BS to anyone who chimes in with that, I used to be a giant Stevie Nicks fan so this isn't coming from somebody who NEVER liked the other band members and solely listened for Lindsey. Quite the opposite actually.

As somebody who actually did like the band as a collective, I have no issue calling out their BS when I see it.

Curious if you even read the lawsuit?

Last edited by BigAl84; 01-13-2020 at 01:18 PM..