View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I find that often a good "leave me alone" or just monosyllabic answers often work with males of many ages, too.

Doc Marts don't work I go there every day of my life. My leather armour has to be washed over night because I don't go out without it. Once walking down the street in Manchester I had my usual attire of Dr Martens, Sex Pistols shirt, shredded jeans and leather jacket and still some old guy leered. I'm like COME ON DUDE! My friend Debbie, who I was with at the time, is much prettier than I am and he left her alone

Most recently, I was working in the record store and this THING came in drunk as a skunk talking to me about Generation X. The amount of times I said "I don't like Generation X" is innumerable yet he still badgered until I said "Lion, I turned 15 on Tuesday, you're putting yourself in a bad situation" and went upstairs to continue valuing the records. I hate it and yet it's just so prevelant and accepted where I live

Annie, I'm so sorry to hear what that guy did to you and frankly disgusted at those who did nothing to help you. I'm glad you got away

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr