Thread: Lori?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krrrby View Post
If I remember correctly, didn't Lindsey get Covid before he had to cancel? That could have been why he was looking a little sluggish. Granted he has other health issues that have been made obvious to the public.

I still love to watch Stevie perform to an extent, I just wish she wouldn't focus so much on the physicality part of it. She could sit in a chair for all I care. I wish she would put more oomph into her vocals like she did on some of those shows in 2017 where she was on fire. It seems like she's running out of steam. Who knows, maybe she'll turn things around. I'm not feeling very hopeful about it though. And at $300 for a ticket, I'll stick to YouTube.
I’m pretty sure you’re right that Lindsey had Covid or something those last few dates. But obviously, being older like he is now, he can’t shake off those things like younger folks can.

I think Stevie is definitely running out of steam. I mean, for her age, she seems incredibly healthy, but yeah, there’s no way she’s going to put on a show like she did even 5 years ago. I saw Dolly maybe 7 years ago, and she was so much fun! Vocally, she did that annoying whisper speaking thing because she can’t hit the notes anymore, but it was still a fantastic show. I’m hoping Stevie and Lindsey continue to perform as long as they’re up for it. Because there’s not going to be many more opportunities to see them.