View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 11:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
The Stevie of today could never and would never make Bella Donna with Jimmy Iovine and that crew of musicians. She wouldn't allow any of the guidance they gave her.

Remember those interviews she did around the time of the RRHOF induction where she claimed she got to where she is entirely on her own? Sorry Jan, Goldfish & The Ladybug is not what got you to the top.
I wonder how much input she actually had on Bella Donna, other than her lyrics. Not much, I'd guess. That album MADE HER, and I'll bet 90+% of the credit goes to Jimmy and the band she had. And you're right, she'd never allow that now. She bitches and bitches about "no one buys records now". Mama, that's because your records SUCK now. Get over your diva self, and your 6 minute songs. Let someone guide you into a hit album.
Meh, it's too late now, anyway.

And stop talking about that stupid Rhiannon movie you've been talking about for 45 f*cking years! She's such an idiot...