View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
Comparing the two does not in any way support your argument.

LB kicked La Nicks on stage and maybe threw a guitar at her then. Not just Mick said this. So, there is that.

That has nothing to do with who snorted more coke. Nor, does me not seeing Harris snort blow support your argument that she did more than La Nicks, which you asserted as a fact, which you could not possibly know as such unless you were there measuring the blow consumed by both over this eight or so year period
For the love of God, please stop exagerrating. he did not kick her onstage. Go read the 97 Rolling Stone article. He kicked his foot out at her, MOCKING HER as she sang Rhiannon. You act like he pummeled her, like a soccer ball, across the floor. It is quite funny how NOT ONE PERSON who was in that large audience that night, has spoken up about LB kicking her. Probably cause they did not notice the fact that he was mocking her. Just the band did. I have no problem talking about LB's demons but at least be accurate. He mocked her, pulled his coat over his head and put his foot out, acting like he was going to kick her...to intimidate her. ****ed up **** for sure but he did not assault her physically. The guitar throwing thing is another one that no one in the audience saw. I wish for once LB would speak up and talk about all the **** Stevie has thrown at him. You do know she has probably tossed crap at him as well?

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey