View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 10:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

The most frustrating/annoying thing being a Mac fan in the late 80s and early 90s was the MTV did not air the videos for Everywhere, As Long As You Follow, and Skies the Limit. Back then Vh1 was sort of the easy listening/oldies video channel. You had to hunt them down on Vh1.
After 3 singles and 3 videos, the Mac was busy on tour so that explains the dumb and memberless video for Everywhere. I have ALWAYS thought the Everywhere video should have been taken from their video/live concert that is performed live. I always thought that would have been a hit on MTV to see the band perform live with the new members.
I know the band barely could get through the Hold Me video but I wish there was video for Love In Store. It would have promoted the song to maybe even crack the top 10. It was almost unheard of for a single not to have a video in 1982. In some ways the videos made the song more popular than the radio.