View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 03:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Thanks for posting. Very interesting yet odd article. Most of it is rehashed old interviews word for word. i.e. Stevie chasing Lindsey through Christine's "maze like house" Although to be fair, the beginning says this is from a 2013 tour when they were together because in the end Micks says ...they are not in love but they love eachother. LOL Not anymore!!!

This just makes me want a Lindsey book so much. Doing more coke during Tango than Rumours. OMG. Lindsey brought an RV for them to hang because he did not want them in his house. Only one of Stevie's Tango songs was recorded before rehab, correct? Is Mick implying that Stevie did coke with him after rehab? If she was only there for 2 weeks and did more blow than the recording of Rumours, thats a ton of blow!

Lindsey appreciates Tango but I agree with this sediment that its way too safe. Its more than just predictable, its too programmed. Everywhere is almost robotic. Just imagine a little zest with real instruments how it is done on stage. That would have been so good and probably would have been a bigger hit. It also is interesting Lindsey admitting how jealous he was of Stevie's solo career. We knew that but we get sort of an admission here.

Wonder why this old interview is making for a new article. Thanks for posting!

Last edited by Macfan4life; 05-01-2021 at 03:12 PM..