View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
In other words, it made financial sense.

In other words, projects that make zero financial sense.

In other words, when it’s a project that you prefer but makes no financial sense, state it here and cross your fingers that it happens. But when it’s a project that you don’t personally prefer but makes some financial sense, make it obvious that you find the idea ridiculous.
I don’t find the idea of Lindsey and Mick working together to be ridiculous. What I prefer isn’t connected to what makes financial sense, it’s, you know, a personal preference. I thought it was pretty obvious with me that my top preference is always the one that has Mick, John, and Christine playing together.

Quit trying to overcomplicate someone else’s opinion.

Quote:
Isn’t that how publicity generally works — a lot of hoopla for a time, followed by little or no hoopla? Are we still hearing about the British Invasion?
From the end of the 2018-19 tour, there was some type of interview about every two weeks until the one with Azoff. Even Christine and Brett, neither of whom were promoting anything, had interviews.

Quote:
1: a final proposition, condition, or demand especially : one whose rejection will end negotiations and cause a resort to force or other direct action.
And you missed the whole point that there wasn’t a proposition, condition, or demand.

Quote:
Trademark Steve Hopkins conjecture. Keep ’em coming! And welcome back.
It is a conjecture, hence “probably.” That’s really the only reason I could see Lindsey going with Irving. Their philosophies couldn’t be more different.

THE Stephen Hopkins