View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 05:25 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillamene View Post
Briefly
What I liked:
1. Seeing Fleetwood Mac again....possibly for the last time.
2. Deep cuts-Hypnotised, Black Magic Woman, Man of the World, Tell Me All the Things You Do, Hold Me and Isn't It Midnight.
3. Not having to hear Big Love, I'm So Afraid, Never Going Back again(slow version) and the speech that introduced Big Love.....
4. Mike's Guitar playing

What I didn't like:
1. Outdoor venues (in Europe)….this is an arena band
2. Dropping so many deep cuts from the set
3. Free Fallin' and the whole TP screen visuals …..has no place in a Fleetwood mac concert. It says it all when many raved about this song being the highlight of the show......sad!
4. Knowing what happened with LB...…

So there!
How was it for you?

What I like:

-All Over Again song what a really great surprise!!!!With Free Falli'/Hypnotized/Storms/Man of the world/Tell me songs are the best things from this tour
-Finally no Stand Back in Mac setlist

What I dislike:

-Boring Boring setlists always the same songs...I hoped in new Line-up they've more fantasy or courage to take new ways....nothing ALL ALWAYS THE SAME.
-Too many words around new line-up I'm no happy about the decision to take out Lindsey but they are 5 old unwise persons and we can do nothing if they are so stupids.
During 1987/1994 line-up no many bad comments like in these last two years....these are the Fleetwood Mac like or no are these.The only interested for me is the music nothing else,I prefer Rumour line-up but is from 2003 they sang always the same songs and most of the fans want they sing the same songs UNFORTUNALY.

I continue to love the Fleetwood Mac always but I think are at the end of street....unfortunaly....