View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I found “I Don’t Care” pleasant and inoffensive, but unremarkable. I’ve only listened once so far, though. Perhaps upon repeated listens, it will grow upon me and I will find it as masterful as others do. Lindsey’s work seems to always improve with multiple listens.

I see “On the Wrong Side” is on the track listing. That has always been a favorite of mine. I wonder if he will have changed it much? It needs no improvement and if he is true to form, it will not be very different from the earlier release. Such a beautiful song.

On the other hand, I hope he has improved “Dancing” from what was performed live a few years ago. It dragged quite a bit musically, IMO, although the lyrics were interesting.

So looking forward to this new album!
You mean "I Don't Mind?" I think the song is boring and sort of retro. I liked "In My Word" a lot better and it deven had a stronger retro feel. I bought the album and I just hope there is something interesting on there. There is nothing really special about the first single at all. Very forgettable but he is in his 70s, so I'm just glad he is putting something out.