View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Chris went on the record in 1987 that she knew Lindsey was leaving while writing Little Lies and the song while a break up song the little lies were about Lindsey. She knew he was not happy but always danced around his involvement with the band post Tango. The little lies were Lindsey's. Never concrete in his future plans and always coy. When I first joined the board many doubted that story until I posted it from youtube here on the Ledge.
Maybe the band should have released Welcome To The Room Sara and the music industry would have made it a hit because Lindsey left.
I am sort of surprised at the lack of support Chris's Tango songs have on this board. Clearly they were the best singles and were always going to chart the highest. Yet few defend the songs and buy into a conspiracy that they were not really that great and Lindsey leaving somehow did something. Its beyond laughable what people believe. The ground is uncertain and a Landslide is happening. First Little Lies would not be a hit. Now it would only be a top 15 song. Maybe in a few months do we hear top 10? Chris had the biggest hit on Mirage. Why would it be surprising she would have the biggest hit on Tango?

Last edited by Macfan4life; 08-05-2022 at 04:24 PM..