View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 01:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
Totally unrelated but this comment made me think about this because I would agree you don't see a lot of pics from the Tango/BTM era. That being said, I graduated high school in 1998 and within our yearbook was this insert type thing that talked about pop culture from our senior year. This was something that was clearly purchased and wasn't something that the yearbook team actually created specific for my school. Anyway, it talked about Fleetwood Mac reuniting for The Dance and being inducted into the RRHOF. It was a short blurb that and also mentioned how The Dance was the first album released by the band in a decade. And it includes a picture of the band...Billy, Mick, Chris, John, and Rick. No Stevie, no Lindsey. It's hard to find such a small little piece of something be wrong on so many levels but there it was - forever immortalized in a dumb old yearbook.
LOL that’s funny! I guess it’s a reminder that a majority of the public has no idea who’s in Fleetwood Mac at any given moment. Years ago I bought a bootleg of a FM CD for their Behind the Mask tour, and of course the picture on the CD was the Rumours 5. Maybe the group shot on the back of the Deluxe Edition should just be the cover used for their Greatest Hits album LOL!