View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
Why is it ok for a moderator to say she could be doing drugs? Or that her publicist is? Did many Stevie fans post speculations here asking if Lindsey beat his Kristen and that's why they are having their problems? I haven't been here in awhile.

The double standard on this board is hilarious.
It was tongue in cheek to her harebrained press releases, I really don't know if she's doing drugs, it was sarcasm. Whomever did her releases sounded like they were out of their minds or on drugs. Just as I said "did Lindsey fall down on the ground and hit his head on the pavement?"

Some of what he said was harebrained as well. I agree with Rhiannondontgo that some of this isn't helping his case. Comparing her to Trump in the press? Really?

There's no double standard, I'm free to discuss the band just like you. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it or let Michele know. But bringing up Lindsey beating his wife... yikes.. where did that come from???

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 09-09-2021 at 11:46 PM..