View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 08:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Really enjoyed the interview and the honesty. Love that Lindsey went there with his true feelings. Stevie used to say how she would stand down or play it cool during Fleetwood Mac concerts as to not want to be the star. I was floored how Lindsey describes Stevie's jealousy at Lindsey's standing ovation during I'm So Afraid. Good grief, she was not even on the stage which some could say is disrespectful. Lindsey also points out what some dont want to accept in this forum is how profitable Stevie is. Her 24K Gold Tour was insanely profitable selling out huge arenas and extended 3 times. Clearly her success made her an ego-maniac. Lindsey did not say this part but it is my belief. Stevie went on with the Mac with Lindsey. When Christine came back suddenly the limelight was on Chris. This opened the wound for her to pay attention to Lindsey and it drove her insane.
One last note. If you saw Lindsey in concert you can see it in his face that he is telling the truth that he prefers to play in front of 2,000 people instead of 20,000. Also, shame on Christine for her horrible conduct and lame excuse (I just bought a house).
This. This. This.

All of this.

$tevie has become a horrible person. A complete egomaniac.

And Christine isn't much better. A terrible person to have as a friend. She'd throw you under the bus for a nickel.