View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 01:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
As far as the BuckVie tour not being a big draw, maybe people didn't want to see Lindsey? I don't know. They still played 5,000 people each night, no?

Elton can fill football stadiums on multiple nights on his own, however, that was on his Farewell Tour. He used to need Billy to do it in the 90s and early 2000s.

Billy could not play Ohio Stadium on his own. The Stones play there on their own. You figure Stevie's bringing in 20,000 people to these Billy shows where he brings in 30,000 - 40,000?
2/3 of Fleetwood Mac singers performing live can get half a small theater full (few thousand). 1/3 of the singers of Fleetwood Mac can get 13,000 people in an arena.
It makes me mental. If it makes me mental just imagine being in the band. Christine McVie was part of the biggest album in history and had so many huge hits but could get 500 to a theater with a solo album and hit single on a solo tour.
Its just reality. The few Fleetwood Mac fans exist on this board. Most attendees are there for Stevie. It always seemed an unspoken truth. When the band acted upon that truth in 2018 was a bitter pill to take. Yes ALL, I am still bitter. Deal with me!