View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 08:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
It was a very sweet announcement. Lindsey just stood there and smiled — or smirked. Stella can go and find it on YouTube, which is a wonderful memento to have of your entrance to the world.

I wonder what Lindsey was doing with his paternity leave? It’s hard to imagine him up at night holding a crying newborn.

You know I would always argue against the forced granny sweater claim by pointing out that Stevie also wore that sweater outside of Fleetwood Mac. When she gets a favorite outfit, like that blouse with the holes in the shoulder, she tends to wear it off stage as well as on stage. Of course her fans explained that even though Lindsey forced her into the sweater she also wore it off stage as well because she didn’t have anything else to wear. What???
she in fact refers to whatever outfit she likes as her "little uniform" that relieves her of the 'stress of figuring out what to wear every night'. So yeah.... no one is telling her what to wear onstage or off. Hell, she tells the story of when she was dating Curry "my boyfriend was our lighting director" and he swore that people could see through her outfit onstage and he didn't like it. She argued back that she was wearing stage underwear, stockings, then her leotard, with skirt(s) over it and then capes etc so she told him, no one can see anything; they may THINK they can but they can't, and you're not the boss of me when I'm onstage so bugger off. I mean, that was back in the 70s even before any of her solo success.... you don't think now that SHE is in her 70s and a LEGEND is going to let anyone, let alone the smirker tell her what to wear.......