View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 06:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
You're usually a slight PIMA, but I agree with all of this. I'll expect differently from you tomorrow. It's too bad the world thinks that the Old Goat IS FM. We know differently, but it's futile trying to convince the world. BuckVie was my perfect ending to MY band.

BUT, The Eagles would never record without Don or Glenn(well, they have no choice now with Glenn). But their recipe has been the same forever. Don and Glenn split 80-90%, and Tim and Joe get 1-2 songs each. Face it, that's a recipe for their success. They're done, too. And who can blame any of them at this age?
Hate the game, not the player.
Forgive me but I thought you were a big Eagles fan. The Eagles DID record without Felder. In 2007 the Eagles released Long Road Out Of Eden which Felder did not participate. The album debuted at #1 in the United States and knocked Brittany Spears out of the top notch.
I will take Eagles trivia for $1000 Alex.

True or False........you don't consider this music the Eagles? Are you equating Stevie Nicks with Don Felder? I think the chiffon is a bit too tight on your head. Loosen the knot.

Edit: Ok after I wrote this masterpiece, I realize now you mean Don Henley and not Don Felder However, the point is the same. The Eagles perform live without Felder and without Frey. The Mac clearly does not have the fan base the Eagles have because most people that go to their shows are there for Stevie. If Frey was still alive and he and Henley did a duo album together and toured and played all the Eagles hits, they would pack arenas. 2 singers of Fleetwood Mac record and tour together and play the Mac hits and cant even fill small theaters. Sad but true

Last edited by Macfan4life; 06-08-2022 at 06:52 AM..