Thread: Recording?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
The Macsters aren't saying anything right now, because they've got a secret they don't want to discuss yet.
I am clinging to this rationale until it is disproven!

Last night I came across a post on 'Oh No They Didn't!' from 1st February, and someone in the comments claimed they had just run into Chris in Florida. Was this part of her travel itinerary ever mentioned? Possibly the poster was mistaken and it wasn't her, but here is what they said:

"I just ran into her at a hotel.. Her man friend tried to convince me she was a "shark whisperer". I guess I should mention there was a shark tank at the bar we were at. It was only when I left that I realized and was told who she was. Awesome night."

Someone then asked for more details, to which the poster responded:

"I was having some cocktails staring at fish and her man came up and started talking to my friend and me.. He said she had written 32 shark whispering books and she was kind of laughing off to the side. We just thought they were drunken. As we were leaving we shook hands and told them good night. It was then when he introduced her as Christine and I was like, no waaaaay.. Sure enough, it was definitely her. Flipping out in the parking garage ensued."

Someone then asked where this took place, and that's when the poster said Florida.

If this is really true, what was she doing in Florida, who is her "man friend," and where did she learn to be a shark whisperer?