View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Now that I think of it...

I would have to add the May 1,1990 Queensryche/Suicidal Tendencies concert in Tulsa, OK (Expo Square Pavilion) to my list of concerts ya cant forget...Mainly cause Queensryche had an "offnight" and were so boring to watch (Even though they played "Operation:Mindcrime" in its entirety) that I walked on 'em as they played (Never happened before or since).

Suicidal Tendencies (With the future Metallica bassist Rob Trujillo) on the otherhand MURDERED the crowd, Talk about moshpit deluxe, The barriers in front of the stage were battered with fans trying to take flight to the stage. Hell I got the living **** kicked outta the back of my head (I saw stars!!!) by some a-hole's Doc Marten's as he tried to clear us front row 'bangers...So I had my bud's in security (Who the metalhead clique I hung with knew on a first name basis) lift me over the barrier to escape the madness that ensued to only discover I had some blood trickling down my head.

How I forgot this show is beyond me, Maybe still feeling some post-concussion syndrome

Brian "\m/>_<\m/ Once a metal head...Always a metal head" j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."