View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 05:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I’m glad you have been “sucked back” into the band’s story and that you’ve returned to make some lovely, meaningful posts. Many of us missed you and we know we wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you and Marty…
Thank you so much. That's so nice to hear. It has been really wonderful being back. Honestly I can't believe I was away from it for so long. Once in awhile I used to take a peek, but could never post anything because I had no clue I even could get on here to do that. Then when chris passed away, I told marty and he immediately told me he came to the ledge to read stuff, and sent me the info if i wanted to log in. I never even knew I could!

But FMac was still always part of my life. i still have books and magazines and pictures and posters etc everywhere in my house. My poor mexican boyfriend (who initially had no clue who the hell they were) now knows way more than he ever bargained for after 12 years lol. even my daughter came to drop something in the basement the other day and she goes, 'Is the fleetwood mac stuff multiplying in this house?!' and yes... it has been.

sad that it took Chris leaving us to for me to return... but very grateful this forum still exists, and happy to be back. i don't think i'll be leaving again.

--Lis