View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 10:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Are you referring to his answer of “no comment?” Why in the world would you have an issue with that answer? It’s not like Steve Ross would be able to answer it anyway, as Clark even said, he should have asked Mick Fleetwood that question. “No comment” was about the best and only answer he could give that wouldn’t have made people mad LOL.

I thought both Billy and Steve did a really good job singing those respective songs, and were cute, too! I’d never bothered to listen to the Zoo album, even though I owned it at one time. Thanks for posting this, Macfan4life.
OMG Seriously. You are looking at this in the context of today.
I was bloody 14 years old fretting every day that I would never see the Mac live in concert again. Everyone was solo with no sign of any interest in making another album. So you cant see how that comment rubbed my little 14 year old heart the wrong way? Rewind time. Every time Stevie, Mick, Lindsey or Christine was asked about Fleetwood Mac from 1983-1984 they gave coy answers that left you guessing. Fleetwood Mac fans were on pins and needles back in those days especially when it was learned that after Wild Heart, Stevie was not returning to the band like after Bella Donna. She was going to record another solo album. Steve Ross was no help

Does anyone remember The Zoo's Thicke of the Night appearance? Alan Thicke used to have a late night talk show in the early 80s before Growing Pains. Mick and the Zoo appeared for a long sit down conversation and then played songs. Too bad that is not on youtube. I think they even played the video Gypsy or at least talked about it.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 06-19-2021 at 10:29 AM..