View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM View Post
i did think the part about lindsey throwing up on dick clark's carpet on the night of the ama awards was kind of funny. it sounds like a crazy kind of life. i probably will read the entire book (but with a grain of salt).
BUCKINGHAM'S EX REVEALS FLEETWOOD MAC SECRETS
pr-inside.com

FLEETWOOD MAC guitarist LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM was once rushed from the stage of a televised music awards ceremony because he was too drunk, according to his ex-girlfriend.

Carol Ann Harris reveals in her book, Storms: My Life with Lindsey Buckingham and Fleetwood Mac, how Buckingham would indulge in cocaine and beer during the height of the band's fame in the 1970s.

She claims Buckingham was removed from the stage of the 1978 American Music Awards after collecting the band's Album of the Year award because he was too drunk.

According to Harris, his bandmates found him backstage looking at a puddle of his own "disgusting biohazard" vomit.

She also claims Buckingham heckled country great Kenny Rogers at the Grammy Awards and poked fun at his make-up.

Harris writes, "I really didn't want to have my fairytale night spoiled by a fight between Kenny Rogers and my man."