View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 10:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Sitting in the living room of his Brentwood home, he is uninhibited in conversationhis honesty about his circumstances at turns refreshing and disconcerting. While he’d like to be asked back to the band, he’s well aware that it's probably a pipe dream unless Nicks comes around. "I realize I don’t have a lot of control over that — any control over that..
i had to laugh at this. this interviewer has been very clear on twitter that she's a Nicks fan and will always take her side (maybe she was not happy that is not clear enough in the article?), but even she was surprised how open and honest Lindsey is.

the man has no filter. his publicists (i guess under Azoff thumb at the time) would not let him talk in the past, but in the last 3 years since coming out from under Azoff, he's been his open no filter self. probably too much for his own good, but he really is always talking without any filter, whenever fans are in contact with him.

as far as Azoff, heh - having Azoff talk against you is a badge of honor. he's hated by fans on all social media as is his son who follows in his tracks (Jeff Azoff is managing Harry Styles now and judging by social media fans absolutely hate it what happened to HS since, and despise Jeff Azoff). and really, Azoff should shut up and be happy Lindsey didn't sue his pants of for a breach of contract - he was only LB's manager at the time, not FM's nor SN's, yet he threw his paying clinent under the bus for a bigger paycheck and creating yet another sad chimera band.

as far as "Fleetwood Mac fans" flicking to see fakewood, nope - Stevie Nicks fans, and just general boomer public wanting to see dinosaur bands flocked to fakewood show. Fleetwood Mac actual fans mostly stayed away, disgusted.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"