View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

This is so silly. I am not going to engage this nonsense anymore. Yes bwboy, he did not say "tank" but said it would not have been a hit. Being a single that is not a hit from a popular album is the definition of the word tank? No? You are playing word games.

Steve makes ridiculous assumptions that somehow Lindsey leaving spiked Tango sales. NOPE. Seven wonders tanked so bad in the UK after Big Love that and it did not chart well in the US greatly. Sales slowed in both countries. Having the biggest hit chart from the album would naturally spike album sales, no? Especially in the UK since Seven Wonders did not chart AT ALL. This has to do with the merit of the song, not a conspiracy theory about everyone conspiring to make a song a big hit because a band member left. Little Lies stands on its own. To say otherwise is complete nonsense and I wont comment on this insanity anymore.

On another note, go back and play your albums from the late 80s. Where is your favorite Stevie song Talk To Me? First track side 2. Where is Stand Back? First track side 2.

With Steve's logic, Sometimes Its A Bitch should have been a smash. The most visible and lead singer of Fleetwood Mac quit the band in anger while releasing it as a single

Last edited by Macfan4life; 08-04-2022 at 03:48 PM..