Thread: Unexpected FM
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 09:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
I understand exactly what you mean! That sort of thing used to happen to me a lot. In fact, sometimes I'd just get some thought out of nowhere that said 'FM is playing now!' and I'd turn on the radio and there they would be!

One of the weirdest things I had happen was in the early '90s. MTV used to do something called 'What If Wednesdays'. I was at a neighbor's house and she had MTV on. I had barely sat down at her house and she left the room for some reason. The MTV VJ was then saying 'What if it was 1984...' and suddenly I just knew without any doubt that they were about to play the vid for 'Go Insane'!!

At that point, I hadn't seen the video since 1984. I think I screamed and totally freaked my neighbor out!
Hahaha.Yes .I was in Lowe's tonight looking for new tires for my lawn tractor. As I walked in they had FM's SYW blasting trough out the store.

FM brought me luck tonight .I did find the tires for my tractor which includes the rims and which were half price then the ones I found online and at local lawnmower repair shops .

Yes I missed the original MTV,VH1 and CMT. They totally suck now.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016

Last edited by Macfanforever; 08-13-2013 at 09:37 PM..