View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 04:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo View Post
Also, although further evidence is not needed, the idea that Stevie would be in the video lip-synching that line as if it was her voice but it was actually Lindsey, is something Stevie would have never permitted, or at least we would have heard about it from her by now. All the backing vocals are Lindsey except for two parts in the chorus where Christine harmonizes with herself ("tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies" and "oh no no you can't disguise" panned to the left). Stevie is mostly not shown in the video as singing on the rest of the chorus (because she didn't), except for two aberrant instances at the final chorus, where I guess they wanted the whole band in the one shot and it would look weird for Stevie not to be singing along with Chris and Linds.
Agreed with pretty much everything you said, but I wouldn’t really consider the video for Little Lies evidence one way or the other. After all, the video for Big Love shows her singing the entire chorus along with Lindsey. Christine, too, I think.