Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
A. Everywhere
B. Family Man
C. Little Lies
D. All of the above (either way)

Lindsey has a way of crafting his voice.
I am speaking with no authority, but...

The 'can't disguise' line in Little Lies is a cameo by Stevie. It is 100% her voice, a complex vocal, fingerprint that cannot be modulated from Lindsey's. Also, although further evidence is not needed, the idea that Stevie would be in the video lip-synching that line as if it was her voice but it was actually Lindsey, is something Stevie would have never permitted, or at least we would have heard about it from her by now. All the backing vocals are Lindsey except for two parts in the chorus where Christine harmonizes with herself ("tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies" and "oh no no you can't disguise" panned to the left). Stevie is mostly not shown in the video as singing on the rest of the chorus (because she didn't), except for two aberrant instances at the final chorus, where I guess they wanted the whole band in the one shot and it would look weird for Stevie not to be singing along with Chris and Linds.

"Everywhere" is all Lindsey except the glorious lead vocal by Christine. Stevie's voice makes no appearance.

"Seven Wonders" all three are singing backing vocals on the chorus.

Which part of "Family Man" is even supposed to possible sound like Stevie? The really deep "a family man" part?