View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 04:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh my God! Brandon! That gif from "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" is EVERYTHING!!! Hilarious!!! Perhaps more Ruprect gifs ("Dot Buther?") need to come into play in regards to the prequels versus original trilogy?!

Hawkeye, I love you so much...and the two of us have pretty much always agreed on everything involving Stevie and Fleetwood Mac...but ARE YOU INSANE??? It would seem you are of a different generation than those of us who grew up with the original trilogy firsthand and experienced the films on the big screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
I love the fact that the absence of Luke has spawned a fan theory about him actually being Kylo Ren. They think that Adam Driver was just hired as a stunt double... Who in their right mind would cast someone over six feet tall with a quite slim body type as a stand-in for Mark Hamill? No offense meant, truly, but that's amusing.
Agreed. I am also guilty of thinking maybe Luke would be the bad guy...but I'm quickly discounting that theory! However, I still believe that Mark Hamill (Luke's) screen time will be severely limited in comparison to Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher. But I'm really hoping I'm wrong!!!