View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 10:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Looks were only part of the deal. To this day, whether her detractors like to admit it or not, she has presence. A genuine charisma that makes people want to watch her. Where it wasn’t always evident on vinyl, it was always palpable in her live performances. Can she be faulted for having been beautiful? Paul Fiskin may have created Modern for her out of love or desire but the ultimate truth is she knew how to make magic from the opportunities afforded her. It wasn’t all luck and it can’t be reduced just to her looks.

Does she annoy me these days? Is she delusional and vengeful? Well, that is another story.
$he does indeed have the it factor. I've ALWAYS wanted to see/meet Christine a thousand times more than $tevie. I'm not normal. I've never fallen for the obvious/lowest common denominator. Christine has substance and depth. $tevie twirls around like an idiot.
People seem to like that...