View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

When I was going over the track list, it reoccurred to me that Stevie got the shaft on this album. I can understand why though. Bella Donna was on top of the charts cranking out huge hits. While Lindsey got 5 songs, Christine only 4, Stevie had only 3. Stevie's songs are sort of hidden within the album and not leading off any side. Stevie offered up some fantastic songs and its a shame only 3 of them made the album. But I get it, they were already fighting the "Stevie is the lead singer" stigma, but the limelight of Bella Donna definitely had an impact on tracking and number of songs IMHO. I think if a song is good, it should make the album no matter who the writer is. Although you must keep some order in the band. Its also the "tradition" within the band that Stevie only gets 3 songs. When they are so crappy like on Tango, I vote to uphold that legacy. But if good songs are on the table, let them live on an album. We could have gotten Sleeping Angel or Smile at you among others on this album.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 04-22-2021 at 01:00 PM..