View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 12:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusha View Post
Thanks so much! I’ve enjoyed the expanded releases — I have had a record player forever so it’s nice to get stuff I can use it to play! I ordered the Best Buy one — I’ve seen some on Amazon resellers for a lot of money. I’m hoping I don’t have to go that route. My search of eBay completed listings shows that it does show up there from time to time so I’ve set an alert. Fingers crossed one of these works out.

While the TITN bonus material isn’t my favorite, I spent too much money back in the day to get Down Endless Street on a bootleg so I am happy to have a legit copy now. The good news about the Tusk release is that they can be found for sale — the prices are the bad news. Sigh.
Yeah, I know the feeling. I searched for years for a clean version on Cool Water from Mirage. Both songs were released on vinyl as B-sides but Down Endless Street was at least released as a 12". The remastered version of both sound amazing so I guess it was worth the wait. The new Live set sounds just as good. Good luck on finding the White set. Sometimes you can find stuff at a more reasonable price at local record stores.