View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 10:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusha View Post
I realize I’m late to the party but I didn’t buy the CD/LP/DVD super deluxe of the white album. I have the 2CD version. Is it worth getting the whole box set — I enjoy the ones I have for Rumours, Tusk, Mirage and preordered the Live super deluxe. Unlike the others, you can’t even find the white album super deluxe box on eBay, so if anyone knows where I can get one, I’d appreciate any leads.

PS: I’m sure I didn’t buy it bc of post-Lindsey firing outrage.
Like you, at first I only purchased the 2 disc set but about year ago I got the whole box set for around $60 on Amazon. So glad I did because it's one on my favorite releases. The whole set is great and it is a nice collectable. I preordered the Tusk box only to have Amazon inform me it was on backorder even before it was even released. When it finally arrived it was badly damaged in transit and I had to send it back only to find the 2nd copy was damaged too. I was pretty upset but wanted to hear it so I kept it. I've tried to find a another copy but now it's out of print and cost a fortune to replace, so I guess I won't be getting a new one in good condition. Sad because it is my favorite album and Rhino did a great job on the deluxe edition. I would go ahead and try and find a copy of the White album now because it's only going to get more expensive. I think mine was an import. The only one I haven't gotten the deluxe for now is TITN, but it looks really lame and it's not one of my favorite albums anyway.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/fleetwo...YAtw&gclsrc=ds

I wouldn't be surprised if it is out of stock and Web site is not updated.

Last edited by soul_drifter333; 04-11-2021 at 10:24 AM..