Thread: Hot Topics
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 10:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
They weren’t using school shootings in the past as a weapon against the president of the United States like they are now. They have to find ways of keeping people outraged against Trump so they will be motivated to go vote. Using children is a way to do that.

The policy was not abhorrent. They broke the law. It’s their parents fault. Don’t come here! It’s not supposed to be easy to be an illegal immigrant - does that ever sink into liberals? They need to fight for better living conditions in their own countries, not ours. .... And condemned around the world? Who cares? The media is controlled by liberals around the world who take their que from the Democratic Party. Are people really outraged - not really. Fake outrage is their weapon.
I'm not from the the US, but trust me in saying this has been in our media for ages. Maybe the school shootings are hitting the media more because there are so many of them. And people are horrified, and it's come down to kids trying to make a difference because nothing was changing after Sandy Hook, etc.

You don't need the media to keep the world outraged at Trump. He has his own Twitter account to keep the world scratching their heads.

As for your immigration issues? All developed countries face the issue of illegal immigration/refugees. Breaking the law or not, human compassion when dealing with children is top. These people did not risk life and limb to come for a better life, because they have options at home. They don't.

But I'm sure you'll stand by your beliefs, that's your right.