View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 04:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Dang girl, you old!

I don't have much signed memorabilia, other than a guitar I've had signed by a few heroes, when I was doing sound for them, and a few signed posters(mostly country acts, so I won't bore you...).

I too am cheap, but I would have paid $20 for that napkin. Just like the backstage pass, $20 is nothing, $50 triggers my wallet padlock to snap shut!

When BuckVie was in Nashville, a friend told me where Lindsey and Christine were eating dinner, but I didn't go. That's not my style. I've worked with enough smaller stars that I try to never bother people like that, as much as it's tempting. Can you imagine chatting over dinner with the two of them?

I mean, before she let him get thrown under the bus...
You are older than me buying 8 track tapes. What's so old buying something from Ebay in the year 2000.
Signed memorabilia is not my thing either unless its personal to me. Although I do cherish my signed Lindsey poster from his last tour. That's pretty cool.
Part of me just liked the story that went with the napkin. She was cool enough while eating and drinking to find something to sign. We all know how much Christine likes to drink so having a cocktail napkin would be the ultimate signed keepsake.
I too would never bother anyone eating especially for an autograph. During the Dance tour, I had a friend who worked at the Breakers hotel where they were staying and he would tell me what they ate, etc. They all checked in to the hotel with the cheeziest names. I think Mick was "Corona Light."

****sigh**** I wonder what happened to that napkin. Someone bought it or the seller maybe never sold it and threw it away. I want everyone to know if you have it, I will buy it.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 07-22-2021 at 04:15 AM..