View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 03:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Items I would bid for:

Any wine glass Chris drank from

An empty baggie (no residue, I dont want to be arrested) from Lindsey's driveway from Mick's Tango days

Stevie's broken fingernail from the infamous fight in which Lindsey allegedly threw her against the car before quitting Fleetwood Mac

The monkey Mick had on his drums during the Mirage tour

Empty klonopin bottle from you know who

Elton John's auctions always raise lots of money for AIDS charities. In today's messed up world, we just had over 120 Americans die in Florida with hurricane Ian, Ukraine refugees, and other good causes that need money. To give broke Mick another $75,000 is just a waste. This auction could rake in over a million dollars too. Chris is worth tens of millions of dollars. I am sure she was hoodwinked into this to give Mick cover for his greed.
LOL excellent items! And the empty Klonopin bottle is practical, too, as it can be used again and again!

I think you are blaming Mick way too much here. First of all, I just don’t see Christine as someone who’s easily hoodwinked or taken advantage of in business. If anything, considering the fact that she’s the only person promoting the auction, my first thought was it was her idea. She never promotes anything, and all of a sudden she’s promoting Songbird and now the auction. Her handlers know what they’re doing. I understand you hate Mick, which makes it easy for him to be a scapegoat, but this could just as easily have been Christine’s idea- just like it was her idea to sell her catalogue. And even if it wasn’t her idea, she can do whatever she wants with her property. I’m considering buying her baby grand, and I think you should give serious thoughts to purchasing John’s surfboard!