View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 10:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
I find it very entertaining that Lindsey Buckingham is killing any kind of legacy that he may have by pulling this petty crap three years later on a band that most people don’t really even care about anymore. I know a lot of us do because we have loved them for decades but this is infantile on his part. I am glad Steve and Azoff finally shut him down and spoke out. Anybody who has watched this band since the 70s can tell what kind of person he is. Controlling, egomaniacal, and bitter. He says that she’s alone in this interview. Well guess what loser? You have lost your wife and your kids are probably going with her because you’re an asshole. Just like most of the clueless Lindsey loving members on this board. I know you miss me. Miss $tevie ( yeah that is for the biggest loser of all) will go on and still be popular and productive. All you people are Internet bullies. You chased almost every Stevie fan from this board so I hope you’re enjoying your loneliness. All 10 of you who post here regularly. I hope you’re proud that you’ve killed something that was once very productive and meaningful for fans. Go ahead and banned me for life. I couldn’t care less.
Bitter much?