View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 10:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbBen View Post
It makes little sense why they would not let her participate in the making of the album just because she was not prepared to tour behind it.

It seems convoluted to say, "If you won't tour behind it, we don't want you contributing songs to it."
in one of John's Q&As here he also said the same thing...something like how it didn't really see the point in Chris being involved if she couldn't promote the project.

But then in another question, which to me is like a complete turnaround, he said how he thought there was good stuff on Chris's In the Meantime album, but how he thought he and Lindsey and Mick might have helped out on it a bit. Basically saying 'the music would ave been better had we all worked on it together.'

so part of him wanted to work on her music, while the other part didn't see the point if she wasn't gonna tour? I don't really get it.

i think the last line of his final Q&a answer was actually 'Chris will not tour.' maybe at that point they all felt they had pushed her as much as they could, but that she had just checked out and they had to suck it up and move on..?

--Lis