View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 11:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Let’s assume that it is Photoshop and that he will look like himself when we see him on American Idol.

This would be a great opportunity for him to perform a new song and get it some exposure. We know that won’t happen, but I’m just saying.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's been some digital enhancements, but based on his appearance with Nile Rodgers, I'd say there's been some needle work (botox/filler type stuff) or some scalpel work... his eyes in particular with Nile seemed to look very nipped and tucked. Eye jobs are often done at in-office surgical suites, and are *relatively* short procedures; facelifts on the other hand... I would wonder about the risks of a heart patient undergoing something like that, but I'm certainly not a doctor..

My guess is an eye lift and some botox. Maybe some fillers in the cheeks but he's always had good cheekbones...

elle is right...if you want surgery done well get Stevie's dr, not Sharon's. As lovely as she is in all respects, she wasn't well-served by whomever she used. I will say Stevie's appearance (with a sportscaster at some event???) where she was so obviously freshly pumped with fillers was one of her few shockingly bad appearances.

This whole Idol thing reminds me of an interview Stevie did about whatever show she was on (was it Idol or the other one?? I don't watch any) where she said that if such shows had existed back in her day she would for sure have tried to get on one (whether this is true or her being a good marketer for the show I'm not sure, but I do believe she probably would have) and she added that Lindsey would absolutely NOT have been willing to go on one (which I totally believe). Interesting he's doing it now. He seems in the last say 8-10 years far more willing than previously to play the show "biz" game. Maybe having kids to tell you what is the new way of doing things and no it won't make you "cheesy" or whatever has contributed (a la cranberry juice)...??