View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 07:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Putting this fine gem from Stevie in 2017 here. Such brilliant, eloquent and intellectual answers she gave:
Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie are about to release an album as a duo. It seems like it started as a Fleetwood Mac album, but you chose not to participate.
I’ve been on the road [solo] since last September, so I don’t understand their premise. Christine was gone [from Fleetwood Mac] for 16 years and came back, did a massive tour, and then it’s like, “Now I’m just gonna go back to London and sit in my castle for two years”? She wanted to keep working. I will be back with them at the end of the year for, I think, another tour. I just needed my two years off. Until then, I wish them the best in whatever they do.

Do you want to make a new record with them?
I don’t think we’ll do another record. If the music business were different, I might feel different. I don’t think there’s any reason to spend a year and an amazing amount of money on a record that, even if it has great things, isn’t going to sell. What we do is go on the road, do a ton of shows and make lots of money. We have a lot of fun. Making a record isn’t all that much fun.
$$$tevie Nick$$$$$, the $$$$nake that $$$$trangled FM.