View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 10:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
WHAT does that have to do with his musical ability, and his place in the FM timeline? Rick it's a really good guy.

John is a right wing guy. You know that, right?

What if $tevie was? $he sure sold her catalog before capital gains taxes went up before the administration change. Don't you find that to be hypocritical? I do.

No offense, but I find it incredibly childish to bring FM member's politics into discussions of whether or not they're not worthy. That sh*t doesn't belong here.
Sir, that's not all I wrote about Rick. I praised him and said BTM should get a rerelease. I think Rick deserves more appreciation; he should've been hired for 2018.

Nothing can happen to John because he's the namesake of the band so not even worth bringing him up. Christine too...the 70s Halloween picture of her

I don't think there's hypocrisy in what Stevie did. I think it had to do with the pandemic, realizing she hasn't much time left to do albums so why not make bank. Also, I think she wanted seed money for her Rhiannon project.

I'm not offended, it's not all I wrote about Rick. Also, Mick didn't work with him from 2016 until 2020 because of his politics, Rick said that in his Peter Green death reaction interview.