View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 04:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Yep, I’m with you. Although, having said that, I just can’t imagine a Stevie concert without Stand Back, a Lindsey concert without Trouble, or a FM concert without Dreams. I love that Stevie included Seven Wonders recently, I mean that song is not what one would consider overplayed. She hasn’t played it on every FM tour or every solo tour. Frankly, I was stunned to read she dropped Dreams from her 24 Karat Gold tour, but I’m glad.

I would pay big money to see FM play a small theater with songs like Brown Eyes, Crystal, Over and Over, Book of Love, Storms, Man of the World, Hypnotized, Warm Ways, That’s Alright, That’s All For Everyone, As Long As You Follow, Think About Me, and I Don’t Want to Know. It’ll never happen, but a televised special like the Dance that included these songs? It would be a Christmas miracle.
Bruce did that and it was so wildly successful. Tickets were a fortune. I loved the rules. No phones. No getting up to go to the bathroom during songs, etc. The shows were for hardcore fans
All the Rumours songs have been played to death but I know they feel they have to do them.
I did not care for Stevie's 24k Gold album. However, I was so surprised how much I enjoyed the songs live. They were so good yet I would never listen to them otherwise. I guess I am in the minority.