View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 03:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

As I understand it, Lindsey has about 12 fans -- and that's on a good day. Stevie, is loved by millions and is an American icon. Biden would send the forces to rescue her if she was ever kidnapped, just like on that South Park episode. She's just wonderful. Talented, beautiful, patient and long-suffering.

So, because the Stevie fans so far outnumber Lindsey fans, why do Stevie fans care what they say? How can the opinion of 12 bitter Lindsey fans who have been jealous of Stevie since the days of Fritz, ever penetrate the halcyon joy of a Stevie fan's world? I don't understand that.

Also, while I know the Ledge was a place where Stevie fans once had so much fun. They would come here and share so much, after every concert, before every album release. It was so exciting. And now it's gone. But since the love for Stevie has never died, why can't her fans find a new place to be together and share her without the bitter Lindsey fans jumping in? Why haven't they moved their heaven to a new location?

I understand what JohnL means when he says that this place is ruined, but why does that matter, when there are so many other places to revel in being a Stevie fan? It's like the world is his oyster.