View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 11:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Well, for me I'm not concerned about the fans, I'm more concerned about the show and her history. (Which like it or not, Stevie is a HUGE part of Christine's history.)

Nice London arena with orchestra. Christine in the middle with grand piano. Special guests: Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Steve Winwood, Eric Clapton, Lindsey Buckingham and more.

For me it's about the show and honoring her musical career. Not really caring about the fans who show up. I respect your opinion of chiffonheads, I just disagree on what we would like to see. (It's ok to argue about Christine, just don't argue about Stevie or Lindsey. It's not allowed on this board. )

And my billing is just a dream, just a dream just a dream knowing nothing ever changes even in the back of my mind.
How about Billy Burnette? I know he was, in the picture, not a huge player in her career, but he did perform with Christine years before he joined FM. Besides, it would be the only opportunity we’d have to hear Love Shines and/or Heart of Stone. Now that’s a dream!

I love your list of special guests. Maybe the woman from Paramore, too, just to add a little youth to the event. She sang Everywhere live, so she must be a fan.