View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Awesome story! I have to say the Cleveland Show was one of the best shows of my life, too. She just jammed with a fantastic band and it had that spirit of a very entertaining night out. And she looked amazing.
Eddy Quintela winked at me (us)from behind Chris's keyboards when my friend waved to him. His hands were too busy to wave back.
When I saw her in Pittsburgh she screwed up the town's name too. She thought she was in Detroit. It really confused everyone when she came on stage and said. Howya doing tonight Detroit
She apologized profusely afterwards.
In Jackson she asks the audience the name of the town and says this cant be the name of the town, right? Then she plays Dont Stop and after Dont Stop she tells the audience, I know Great Adventure is not the name of the town.."I'm really smart" Then finally someone yells Jackson and then she dedicates Songbird to the victims in Jackson in the park. You have to hear it, it is so funny and shows her sense of humor.

Dont you wish you had a hot tub time machine to go back to spring 1984 and for $15.00 see her concert night after night and just keep driving from town to town.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 03-16-2022 at 04:58 PM..