View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 04:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
They all looked great in As Long As You Follow, but especially Christine. The whole band just looked so classy.

I remember listening to the radio one night and dj said “coming up this hour, the new song by Fleetwood Mac,” so I recorded the next several songs hoping to get it. Then a song came on and I thought for sure it was FM- it was a man singing, who I figured was Billy, and the music sounded like it could have been FM, maybe trying something new; anyway, it turned out the song was The Promise by When in Rome lol. While I love ALAYF, I kind of wonder if maybe the band should have tried something radically different for a single, like a shortened version of In the Back of My Mind.

Also, when I saw FM in Cincinnati, they performed In the Back of My Mind, Love is Dangerous, and Stand on the Rock. No Save Me, though- I was really bummed!
You must have seen the end of the tour like me. They dropped Save Me for Say You Love Me. There is a killer version (good quality) of Save Me live when the Farewell tour started after the tour resumed in Gainsville, FL. I have posted it here before but its on youtube.

I agree everyone looks great except for Stevie in the Save Me video. She looks so drugged out and bloated and her eyes so glassy. Notice like the Heart videos of the late 80s they only showed Stevie's face with her giant crucifix necklace