View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 05:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Sharon was not on stage with Stevie in Florida tonight. After Landslide, she spoke of her 47 year friendship with Christine and how there was never a harsh word. I think it was right for her to keep Landslide about Christine.

I am surprised she hasn't said anything about Tina's passing. She wrote about and spoke live about Elizabeth Windsor's passing last year. Pretty much all the big names in music have said something, including Ann and Nancy, Sheryl Crow and Cyndi Lauper.
She gets in trouble when she overembellishes. No doubt being two women in a group made them have a special bond. I truly believe she is heartfelt about missing Christine. But when she claims there were never harsh words and in the interview she claims she never had a fight with Chris is a bit sugar coated. There were years when they never saw each other. Chris never put up with anyone's bull unless it was her lover. No doubt she put Stevie in her place more than a few times. Even in families there are fights. Fleetwood Mac is famous for infighting. So I hate it when she says they never had a fight. Impossible to believe. In 1984 Chris even sort of bashed Stevie for her life stating "10 years ago she really had her feet on the ground. Today she has created a fantasy world that I am not a part of. We don't socialize much." They were bandmates and got along when they were together. Best friends visit and talk on the phone and hang out. But like anyone's passing she always wants to take possession of it. I know she's still putting up photos of Tom but please dont tell me she's still doing the Prince photoshopped photo production.

I am not surprised Sara was dropped from her set. It was the one surprise she had and its throwing her off. She sticks to the same set over and over.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 05-26-2023 at 05:55 AM..