Thread: Lindsey's women
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Now I heard about Bob Dylan too.

As for Lindsey, I don't think he was too nice about Stevie. He knew that he would look like an ass if he said too much, because he is the man. Men usually aren't the catty ones and I guess he knew that.

His lyrics in TUSK are mostly about her and they are not nice. He also was not very nice on that tour. Then later, he spoke about her and called her tour a "lounge act". He also did an interview ( can't ever remember the guy's name my God) where he wasn't too terribly nice about her solo career.

After he left the band, if anyone asked him if he'd go back, he'd like almost hiss and bite like on Vh1 to 1.

He didn't take her signed Bella Donna album. He did kind of throw Carol Ann in her face. I mean Lindsey wasn't flawless.

As for Stevie, she has admitted to sleeping with ALOT of rock stars. I guess it was TISL time she admitted this. It's ok, it was the time ( late 70's early 80's, come on) and then she was a coke head and then a klonopin head and I'm sure she wasn't always in charge of herself 100%. But she never cheated on a husband ( who knows about Kim) but she was mostly single and having a good time. She was hot and guys wanted her and she enjoyed herself.

But I am so sure there are many more men we don't know about...
I don't believe her and Tom ever did anything. He was more of the brother...but what about Mike Campbell??? Boz Scaggs ( she said she was staying with him at one time..)??