View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 12:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
I don’t feel like you at all. His daughters convinced him to it. His production made that song special. Even Christine basically said that. This was their way of letting people know as little bit. Plus it lets people see that he is ok.
i like your positive outlook on this.

i thought when Mick did it, that it was ultra-lame. then stevie did it week later, and that seemed way too late to be jumping on the wagon... but both their tiktoks ended up being extra great marketing considering the climb of Dreams and Rumors on the charts. i really really couldn't see Lindsey doing it at all. i guess he put a bookend on it now. people on social media are now saying Nathan A. has managed to reunite Fleetwood Mac in 2020.

it's weird, when everyone was calling for them to do an ice bucket challenge few years ago, that fell on deaf ears... yet now they all 3 jumped on this tiktok challenge?

all that said, it's nice to see Lindsey back on social media, doing a silly video, a part of Fleetwood Mac that produced and recorded the song behind it.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"