View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 03:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

it will never happen though because Stevie holds all the cards no matter how hard Mick is trying to get them back. and it's her band now - she doesn't want FM to be the band of Classic 5 or of Peter Green. she wants it to be Stevie Nicks' band. so she will never agree to get Lindsey back. i guess keeping Neil and Mike waters it down enough in Mick's mind that he's thinking maybe she'll agree to that. kinda like when Lindsey came to those 2 LA shows back on the Tango tour is i guess what Mick is thinking.
Lindsey made cameo appearances at the end of the BTM tour. This guy used to have an ego the size of Montana. What happened to it. If he would lower himself to appear onstage for a run through of GYOW (and Tear it Up, I guess) with Neil and Mike then his family needs to sue for medical malpractice. They saved his heart, but they obviously took something else from him.

Don’t Dream it’s Over, dude.

I am not adverse to a tour. But what you said has got to be the way it is. It has to be AS Fleetwood Mac. He better not make an appearance with FM and wave and bow to the crowd, then humbly return to the wings. No. If he suggested any such thing to Mick, I’d like to strangle him.

Where has my guy gone?